We should be able to look at our life and see something of worth...We should take the people around us and love them...we should be able to find a happiness in just surviving.
What is a life worth that is wasted?
What do I mean by wasted? Well...when you skate by, just getting by, just trying to live our own life, and be our own person.
Yeah I've put this before, either here or somewhere else, but the quote that has defined what I am striving for in life...
"If we ourselves become who we want to be, by ourselves, then whom do we have to share it with?"
I love people. Its a fact I cannot deny. I am a community person, sure I like my alone time, I sulk in my bed keeping to myself, but usually there's a reason. This month will be hard, it has been hard...January 10th-February 10th, a time span that I wish to erase from the existence of time.
Wish to know why I seem depressed? (and trust me, this is not as bad as it has or may get)
Alexander Michael Lewis Smith 3.15.88 - 2.10.08 : This is why.
What have I done thus far that makes me look back on my life and not be disgusted? Not very much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment