Monday, December 15, 2008

Can I have your number? Can I? Can I have it?

So i turned in my exam and essay for lit. I've still not done the essay for comp, but I just don't know about that one. today was a sucky day...in pain and torture my knee popped, meaning i cried for the first time in there, and whilst talking to TJ, oh, that was fun...he thought I was dying or something...then I had chinese and the lady gave me the wrong order and wouldn't take it back..then I got home and my new kitten was acting sick so I took him to the vet, turns out he gots a stomach and eye infection. then i came back and the door was locked...I don't have a key, the workers had locked me out, so I went to my neighbors, to get a key and when I opened the door Noah knocked me over and bolted out the door...took me a half an hour to find him...i know this sounds all petty, but it was insane...luckily I got in so i could do my exam, which i stressed about and it was probably total crap...bleh, ok, well...I'm done..ranting..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment